[sg_popup id=”1″ event=”hover”][/sg_popup]
In a simple term, hair transplantation is a procedure of transferring the healthy hair follicles from a high density area to another less dense or hairless area, where these follicles are extracted by specific techniques.
While hair is shaved in conventional hair transplantation, it is now possible to perform hair transplantations without shaving, because sometimes hair shaving isn’t an option for patients who have hair loss.
What is the meaning of hair transplant without shaving?
HTS (hair transplant without shaving): It’s a technique’s name called on a hair transplantation which is done without any shaving or abrasion and without using a machine in either the donor area or the receiving area.
Who is the most suitable category for HTS?
-This procedure is suitable for people who have scar without hair or an area that has been subjected to a wound that has resulted in the loss of follicles or maybe a burned area in the patient’s head etc.…..then this procedure considers the most appropriate procedures where you do not need to shave hair completely.
-These injuries are usually based on the back of the head (the crown area) or the receiving area.
-In addition to the above, Zain Center experts will identify the donor and receiving area in accordance with the wishes of people who want to perform HTS.
-Zen hair works according to customers’ requirements and satisfy their wishes to achieve successful results because we believe that success comes through more customers who build their decision to choose us on what they have seen satisfactory results with their friends or relatives because we aren’t convinced to rely on advertisements to bring in more customers.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of HTS?
- A faster return to everyday activities.
- Healing wounds faster in the donor area and planted area.
- Allows the doctor to choose the right and healthy follicles.
- The number of grafts extracts is often less than the classical FUE treatment method.
- The difficulty of hair care after implantation, especially in women, when the original hair can be attached to the follicles and lead to its extraction.
- The final result is less than the classical FUE treatment method.
- Its cost is higher than normal FUE technique.
- Because there will be no haircut, it is difficult to determine the direction of hair removal and work in details.
-Finally we recommend to apply the FUE treatment method for both men and women because its result is more successfully and healthier than HTS and more safety also the patient can easy care about the planted area while there’s not going to be any hair around the planted place.